The Titans Express train will operate for all Tennessee Titans regular season home games. Service begins in Lebanon with stops in Hamilton Springs, Martha, Mt. Juliet, Hermitage, and Donelson before arriving in downtown Nashville.
An allotment of 400 tickets is available to the general public. Round-trip tickets cost $15 plus a $2 fee and are available in advance at TicketsNashville.com and purchasing a ticket. Children age 4 and younger will not need a ticket to board; however, they are required to sit in a parent's lap.
- Lebanon (334 W. Baddour Pkwy.) at 10 a.m.
- Hamilton Springs (1000 Gaston Park Drive) at 10:08 a.m.
- Martha (65 Martha Circle) at 10:15 a.m.
- Mt. Juliet (22 E. Division St.) at 10:25 a.m.
- Hermitage (4121 Andrew Jackson Pkwy.) at 10:35 a.m.
- Donelson (2705 Lebanon Pike) at 10:45 a.m.
- Arrive at Riverfront Station at 11 a.m.
The return train will leave Riverfront Station 45 minutes after the game ends and stop at all the stations. Parking is free at the outlying stations and is not available at Riverfront Station.
- This ticket only allows one round-trip and must be presented when boarding on both trips.
- Duplication or sale of this ticket will void the ticket.
- Masks required onboard the train.
- All sales are FINAL. No refunds.