If you are visiting www.WeGoTransit.com to browse
through our website, download information or read pages, we will gather
and store certain information about your visit automatically. This
information will not identify you personally.
We do not use this data for commercial purposes, nor do we distribute,
in any way, any of the information we gather.
The only information we automatically collect and store is the following
information about your visit:
- Fully Qualified Domain Name (Domain Name), of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or your computer, if your computer has a domain name specifically assigned to it.
- IP Address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- Browser Type (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Operating System you use to access our site (Windows OS, Macintosh OS, Linux, etc.)
- Date and Time you accessed our site
- Pages you visited Uniform Resource Locater (URL) of the page you started from
(for example: google.com), that linked you to our Web site, if you did not access our page by typing in www.WeGoTransit.com
We use this information to help make our site more useful to visitors.
Learning about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technologies they use helps us to
improve the Web site and the services we offer. In order to accomplish these goals, we are constantly
conducting statistical analyses of the data we collect and are aggressively improving our hardware and software to meet your needs.
How voluntarily provided information is used
If you voluntarily send us information, i.e. you fill out a form
requesting information, it will be used for governmental purposes only.
These purposes could include, without limitation, helping us respond to
your request for information; to look into a problem you are bringing to
our attention; or to keep lists of interested people (e.g. prospective
vendors or employees). We will not rent or sell information identifying
you as a particular person (name, address, phone number, etc.) to third
parties without your express permission. We will also not disclose
credit card information, except for purposes related to your credit card
transaction, or with your permission, or as required by law under the
State of Tennessee's Open Records Act.